JavaTM Web Services Developer Pack EA1
The Java Web Services Developer Pack (Java WSDP) is an all-in-one download containing key technologies to simplify
building of web services using the JavaTM 2 Platform. The technologies comprising the Java WSDP are:
- Tomcat Java servlet and JavaServer PagesTM container
- JavaServer PagesTM Standard Tag Library ("JSTL")
- Java XML Pack, which includes:
- Java API for XML Messaging ("JAXM")
- Java API for XML Processing ("JAXP")
- Java API for XML Registries ("JAXR")
- Java API for XML-based RPC ("JAX-RPC")
- Registry Server
ant build tool
To browse the JavadocTM for all the technologies, see the API Reference.
For release information, see Release Notes.
For detailed information on specific technologies, see
For a beginner's guide to the Java WSDP, download and install The Java Web Services Tutorial over the Java Web Services Developer Pack.
When you do so, this page will be replaced by one that contains a link to the tutorial.
Please send feedback on this Java WSDP release to email@example.com.
Copyright © 2002 Sun Microsystems, Inc.
All rights reserved.